Kitty Tree Tops Kitty Tree Tops

Awesome

That was classic... Looney Tunes meets Catch the Pidgeon. The graphics were really cool and the sound effects were just right. I liked the way you used the music for cat noises. Seriously cool

Crazy Frog Sushi! Crazy Frog Sushi!

Not bad

The idea of kidnapping the damn frog is pretty cool. You should have had a big torture scene. Nice to see someone else with the same froggy hatred as me (check my game)

BananaLock DIES BananaLock DIES

Exqueeze me

What was that? the movies done in about 10 seconds and its just a banana being shot. Worst 3.5Mb ever

The-Shadow-1 responds:

That my good friend is me becoming an offical NG author as of right now!

Osis Osis

Beautiful...

I liked the way you drew the people, with just the sketchy outlines. Really effective. The story started a bit slowly with everyone looking at the sun and I didn't know what the hell was going on for a bit. Good work.

Osciroft responds:

Thats a great reaction, very honest. WTF is happening. Thanks TiMO, you have brightened my day.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

WOW

That was one good movie. Hell yes. I love the animation style for the people. So simple yet so effective. Genius. VOTE 5 PPL!!!!

story of killer1 story of killer1

No new techniques there

Nothing there apart from basics in flash help lessons. Jut cos a movie is made it doesn't have to come to NG.

Otherside - Ep. 1 Otherside - Ep. 1

USE THE stop(); action

put stop(); on the last frame of ur goddamn symbols and then they wont run and run and run for all eternity. Unless the other episodes sre more interesting than that I wouldn't bother with the series.

[ spoofs ] [ spoofs ]

Magic

That was good. I think you really have to have seen the episode to get it though. Which I have. So I understood it. Anyway, nice voice acting and keep it up. I don't think theres many spooks parodies out there if any so well done.

Secret Agent (Matrix) Secret Agent (Matrix)

hehe

Not bad. Great job with the matrix bits tho. Nice twist at the end too.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Number 1 flash!

No wonder its number 1! Sweet!

If you haven't already done so, CHECK OUT HIS OTHER MOVIES!!!!!!!